Why We Make It
We build bearings, so we build bottom brackets. T47 is a standard we helped develop, an answer to the imprecise and often loud press fit bottom brackets that appeared on the market a few years ago. T47 offers the benefits of larger bottom bracket shells, mainly frame stiffness, with the upsides of traditional, threaded bottom brackets, precision and quietness.?
Why You Want It
ThreadFit? T47 24i fits?86mm and 92mm shell widths with?24mm spindles.
All our bottom brackets come with King’s legendary, angular-contact bearings, either steel or ceramic. These are the best bearings in the industry, and actually get faster over time, as their contact surfaces wear.
You want this bottom bracket because it offers super low drag. You want this bottom bracket, because it can be opened, cleaned and repacked for years of faithful service. You want this bottom bracket, because you don’t want to think an awful lot about your bottom bracket.
The?Fit Kit for our?ThreadFit? T47 24i is?available here.
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Ceramic bearing upgrade available
- Threaded security with PressFit 30 shell stiffness
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Available in Matte Jet and Matte Slate
- A Fit Kit is required for use and included?in?the purchase price
- Uses Chris King bottom bracket cup tool for installation