本官網買滿HK$800香港、澳門地區順豐快遞包郵***不包括重量超過5 kg 或 最長邊超過60cm的產品***
AWARD-WINNING PERFORMANCE WITH FOUR PISTONS
The MT7 Pro has proven itself in countless competitions – and most recently on the bike of DH world champion Loic Bruni.
With four pistons, the MT7 Pro offers the best possible braking performance, while the ergonomically-optimised 1-finger HC lever blade gives you the ideal braking feel.
The Carbotecture SL brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibres. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant.
The radial master design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission ratios. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate.
AWARD-WINNING BRAKING PERFORMANCE
The MT7 Pro’s one-piece 4-piston caliper is made of forged aluminium.
This manufacturing method gives the calliper its extraordinary degree of rigidity, making the MT7 Pro one of the strongest and most easily-modulated brakes on the market.
- Application: Gravity, Downhill, Enduro, Trail, eMTB, All Mountain, Cargo Bike, E-Cargo Bike, Dirt Jump
- Color: Mystic grey, Neon yellow, Black
- Weight: 255 g
- Pistons brake caliper: 4 pistons
- Material Master: Carbotecture SL
- Lever blade type: 1-finger HC lever blade
- Brake pad: 8.P, Performance
- Tubing connection brakecaliper: Rotatable tube connection
- Reach Adjust: Tolless
- PU: 1