Upgrade to the NEXT stage while maintaining traditional styling
- The Sylvan Stream NEXT is a double-sided pedal about the same size as Sylvan Track. The cage plate has an aggressive tooth profile to provide grip in any shoe. The Steam accepts toe clips and straps to prevent slipping. We recommend the Sylvan Stream as a standard pedal for urban riding.
- The Sylvan Stream NEXT is now available ith our Ezy Superior quick release axle system.
- The patented Ezy Superior system allows for safe, rapid, and toolless removal of pedals for travel, storage, or flexibility. Particularly popular as an upgrade for folding bicycles, those who take their bikes on mass transit, or travel bikes with coupler systems our Ezy Superior system can dramatical improve ride quality while saving space.
- The Sylvan NEXT are our new premium level of pedal that maintains the Sylvan’s traditional styling.
- The Sylvan NEXT series uses our Triple Sealed Cartridge Bearings- providing a remarkably smooth and maintenance-free rotation at a lighter weight than cup and cone bearings. The low drag bearing improves pedaling efficiency, making the NEXT series ideal for long distance riding.
- The Sylvan NEXT uses screws to fasten the plate to the pedal body making them replaceable- or customizable.
- To match the improved performance, we have upgraded the finish on the Sylvan NEXT series. The Sylvan NEXT Ezy Superior is available in high polish chrome pedal body with high polish chrome step plates, or black pedal body with black step plates.